- An analytical and scientific aptitude for data and artificial intelligence.
- A breadth of knowledge on how to adapt security practices for different operating systems and file structures.
- A logical, solution-oriented mindset for problems in applications and systems.
- A hunter’s eye for anomalous patterns in log data, and the ability to identify suspicious behavior.
- An understanding of mobile and wearable technology, and internet-enabled devices in the home, office and production line.
- An understanding of the workings, interplay and evolution of business and cybersecurity technology.